Project Team Building And Morale
"You have lost your subject when you have lost his inclination; you are to preside over the minds, not the bodies of men. The soul is the essence of a man; and you cannot have the true man against his inclination." -- Sir Walter Raleigh. Check your project. Does your staff exhibit the characteristics of high morale?
1. You do not encounter small groups of people who scatter furtively when approached.
2. Lateness and absenteeism do not interfere with the organizational program.
3. Better qualified people fill vacant positions.
4. The informal social network quickly absorbs new recruits.
5. Decisions to hire, fire, promote or demote are usually unanimous among those consulted.
6. Dismissals and demotions are rare.
7. Supervisors are well acquainted with their staff and vice versa.
8. The distribution of pay and privileges is taken for granted.
9. Organizational ceremonies are well attended.
Catering and Events Solutions Articles
Catering and Events Solutions Books
Catering and Events Solutions